Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cottage Bathroom

This is the second to last stop on our tour of my little cottage. The bathroom.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
One day this summer I replaced the floor. I could stand it no more. 
So I peeled off the old squares and put down new peel and stick. Such a easy updated fix!
 In case you ever wonder where we are:
 I picked up this old shelf off the street. Literally.
I wiped it down and sanded it a bit.
Perfectly shabby-chic.
I found the shower curtain (and a matching bath mat) at Target, on clearance! 
I made the window treatment and skirt for under the sink.
One more cottage post. Then it's time to close this place up and head back to reality.

2 comments:

  1. You're really making me want my own cottage now! My DH better watch out! Great bathroom update. Love the fun red accent color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you liked my chevron bookshelf!
    I really love looking and what you've redone in your house. The red curtains are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...