Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chalk Board Labeled Bottles

I wanted to share with you this fun idea for personalizing drinking bottles. 
Or the case of the picture below, vases!
Here's how you can make your own. I bought a pack of mocha latte's...
 And peeled off the label around the bottle...
 Emptied out the contents and then washed and dried it. I choose to discard the lid.
 I used a little bit of Goo-Gone to get rid of the stamped expiration date that was on the glass 
(I couldn't get a good picture to show you). I found one on the side and one on the bottom of the bottle. 
It came off nice and clean with the Goo-Gone.
 Using my Silhouette and some chalk board vinyl I cut out oval labels 
(I bet you could use chalkboard paint instead of the vinyl).
I bought some of these fun striped straws from Pick Your Plum. So cute!
It sure does making drinking your milk a whole lot more fun!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the little heart cookie too! If only I could trust my boys with glass! Maybe in a few years! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bottles! I can see using them for so many different things and the flowers with the spring has sprung is SO cute! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love these!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration! I can't wait to make them!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute!!!! Love this idea, and love that you just recycled some bottles to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I love these a lot! :) Thank you for sharing.
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and I love the idea of using them as vases too! They'd be really cute at a kid's birthday party. :-)

    Erin
    takingtimetocreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...