Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Portraits

Over the weekend I took the kids to a beautiful old rustic mansion for their fall portraits. 
I decided a while ago that I'm just not crazy about school pictures-
 I don't like the idea of having to order them before ever previewing them! 
So here's my attempt to capture them at age 11 1/2, almost 10 and 7 1/2.


I had some fun editing and playing with the looks of the pictures.



I told Tyler I'd pay him $1.00 if he let his sister's kiss him.
Sometimes I'm not sure who these big kids are. 
It feels like just yesterday I was changing diapers, filling up sippy cups and holding out for nap time!

2 comments:

  1. These are SO much better than the pictures they take at school! I wish I'd thought to do this when my kids were little. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! You did a fantastic job my friend! Are you going to be in VA anytime soon to photograph my kids??? Beautiful photos! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...