Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Lovely Blog Award

onelovelyblog[1].jpg

My sweet sister in-law (In my head I'm singing "sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters") nominated me for the Lovely Blog award. I still feel a little new to this blogging world and SO enjoy meeting new people through it, so thank you Gretch!

The rules, should you choose to accept it: =)
1: Put the one Lovely Blog award logo on your blog
2: in a new post, share 3 things that you think are lovely
3: pass the award on to 3-5 other bloggers
4: link the nominees in your post
5: let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog
6: share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award


My Lovely Things:
Dessert, preferably something with chocolate
Spending time with my family and friends on the shores of Lake Michigan
Creating...

3 Lovely Blog Nominations:
(It's really hard to choose...but I can only do three)
Reese: My super creative & techy neighbor and friend (this girl has 4+ blogs!!!)
Darby: My favorite place to go and read about real life, enjoy great photography & be inspired 
Eighteen25 Sisters: My new go-t0-girls for fun and creative things to make


1 comment:

  1. how sweet of you!! thank you so much! we are so happy to be your go-to-girls. :)
    have a great day!
    jen

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...