Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pallet Shelves

So Ana at Knock-Off Wood makes carpentry look so easy. 
I decided to try my next project out of free wood. Pallet wood as a matter of fact.
Sometimes I get SO excited about trying new things, I can't wait to get started.
So here I am just back from the pool cutting up the pallets.
I made this shelf out of totally FREE wood! As a matter of fact, I might have pulled the pallet out of a dumpster in order to make this shelf. I love the unfinished Rustic Look. 

They also look really cute painted.
Which is what I did for my kids and hung them above their bunk-beds in the cottage.
Each of them have a different color.
Yes. I have three children. But only two beds were made. So that's all you get to see.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them!! I'm so glad you updated the blog with all of your creative stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I think I need to put a few orders in before the rest of the world finds out about all your talents!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...