Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Moss Letter

A couple year ago I made a moss covered letter for my front door. 
I pulled it out to hang it up and welcome spring, 
but it had gotten really beaten up by being in the sun and rain. 
So I had to freshen it up a bit (basically I had to start all over).
I took off all the old moss and adding new fresh green moss.
 I also swapped out the twine (it was a little ratty too) 
and used this burlap wired ribbon that I found at Hobby Lobby.
Again, for the DIY you can go to my blog post here.
I had originally bought this wood painted lady bug at JoAnn's. 
I cut down the pick so it was easy to just slide it into the moss.
I haven't decided if I like it better with or without the ladybug.
 What do you think?

3 comments:

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...